VOLUME PRICING - FULL Size - Emulsion on Mesh Film (Packed in Bulk)
- FREE SHIPPING ✈️ in USA 🇺🇸
- 8.5" x 11" FULL Page Emulsion on Mesh Film - Packed in Bulk & shipped FLAT.
- Make custom screen stencils in minutes.
- Film exposes with black/white artwork & light and develops in water.
- Daylight CFL Exposure Bulbs available here.
- Finer, more durable mesh prints extremely detailed designs.
- Screen print with a variety of inks including: thickened underglaze, metallics, acrylics, etc.
- Screen print fine lines and details including serifs.
- Screen print on: polymer clay, bisque ware, glass, fabric, paper, foam, metal, wood, felt, etc.
- Screen stencils are reusable; take care of them and use them to print 100’s of times.
- Wet screens become temporarily sticky so they cling to curved surfaces.
- Dry screens feel like paper: tape to flat surfaces, store in a 3 ring binder, add a frame to print multiples, flip over to print on opposite side (see video tutorials).
- Expose with: our LIGHT KIT or our recommended CFL bulb for 15 min. (see Tutorials Tab) / YUDU for 5 min./ professional light tables 2-10 min. (testing required). NOTE . . . DAYLIGHT bulbs should always be used.
- For smaller sized screens, cut film before exposing (cut in a darkened room with only a yellow or red safe light on to see) OR make a full sheet of small screen stencils separated by thin lines and simply cut apart the screen stencils after they are made (be sure to leave at least a 1/2" border around each stencil for tape, ink run off, etc).
- White stay flat envelopes & black poly bags screen printed w/our materials.
- 18 mo. shelf life with no special storage requirements i.e. Store FLAT at room temp. @ 68°-72°F. Do not refrigerate.
- Volume Priced Film packed in multiple bags of 40 sheets/bag.
- Video tutorials & detailed written instructions with step by step photos available for download at: https://smalldogprints.com/pages/tutorials
- WARNING: All handling of Emulsion on Mesh Film before exposure should be done with yellow or red, safe lights on in a darkened room. Only when the Emulsion on Mesh Film has been made into a screen stencil is it safe to turn on regular UV lighting. May cause an allergic skin reaction and/or serious eye irritation. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- MADE IN USA 🇺🇸
We Also Recommend
VOLUME PRICING - (20) Envelopes each packed with: 4 Film, 2 Test Strips, Colored Post Card, etc.
Regular price $52000 $520.00