VOLUME PRICING - (10) Starter Kits
- FREE SHIPPING (Ground) 🚚
- 10 Starter Kits each includes: (1) Black Carrying Case/Developing Box, (1) 4" Red Squeegee, (2) Brillianize Wipes, (1) Wash Out Sponge, (1) Fine Tip Black Paint Marker, (1) Cleaning Brush, (2) Red Tape Rolls.
- Make custom screen stencils in minutes.
- Emulsion on Mesh Film & Transparencies sold separately.
- Film exposes with black/white artwork & light and develops in water.
- Daylight CFL Exposure Bulbs available here.
- Finer, more durable mesh prints extremely detailed designs.
- Screen print with a variety of inks including: thickened underglaze, metallics, acrylics, etc.
- Screen print fine lines and details including serifs.
- Screen print on: polymer clay, bisque ware, glass, fabric, paper, foam, metal, wood, felt, etc.
- Screen stencils are reusable; take care of them and use them to print 100’s of times.
- Wet screens become temporarily sticky so they cling to curved surfaces.
- Dry screens feel like paper: tape to flat surfaces, store in a 3 ring binder, add a frame to print multiples, flip over to print on opposite side (see video tutorials).
- Expose with: our LIGHT KIT or our recommended CFL bulb for 15 min. (see Tutorials Tab) / YUDU for 5 min./ professional light tables 2-10 min. (testing required). NOTE . . . DAYLIGHT bulbs should always be used.
- For smaller sized screens, cut film before exposing (cut in a darkened room with only a yellow or red safe light on to see) OR make a full sheet of small screen stencils separated by thin lines and simply cut apart the screen stencils after they are made (be sure to leave at least a 1/2" border around each stencil for tape, ink run off, etc).
- Includes these peel and stick hanging tabs as an option for peg displays.
- 18 mo. shelf life with no special storage requirements i.e. Store FLAT at room temp. @ 68°-72°F. Do not refrigerate.
- Video tutorials & detailed written instructions with step by step photos available for download at: https://smalldogprints.com/pages/tutorials
- WARNING: All handling of Emulsion on Mesh Film before exposure should be done with yellow or red, safe lights on in a darkened room. Only when the Emulsion on Mesh Film has been made into a screen stencil is it safe to turn on regular UV lighting. May cause an allergic skin reaction and/or serious eye irritation. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- MADE IN USA 🇺🇸
We Also Recommend
VOLUME PRICING - 8.5" x 11" Sheets - Emulsion on Mesh Film (Packed in Bulk)
Regular price $40000 $400.00