- FREE SHIPPING 🚚 in USA 🇺🇸
1 Exposure Bulb:*23W/100W equivalent - 1600 Lumens, 6,500K DAYLIGHT CFL*Lasts 9 YEARS (others last only 3 hours)
1 Yellow "Safe Light" Bulb:*Will not expose or harm film in any way*Handle film before exposure & during soaking and developing
Clamp Attachment (medium bulb base)
5.5" Aluminum Shade
- Light Kit Base (1/2" PVC with fittings)
- Video tutorials & detailed written instructions with step by step photos available for download at: https://smalldogprints.com/pages/tutorials
- MADE IN USA 🇺🇸
PLEASE NOTE . . .
- United States - Due to trace amounts of mercury in bulbs, Light Kit will ship GROUND TRANSPORTATION 🚚
- Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia - Due to trace amounts of mercury in bulbs, Light Kit will NOT include bulbs and can therefore ship AIR TRANSPORTATION ✈️
- Light Kit assembles in minutes with a hammer
- Exposure Bulb sits 12" from your work surface & exposes Emulsion on Mesh Film with black/white artwork (15 minutes)
- WARNING: Never use any electrical appliance near water including this light kit/bulbs. Keep light kit & all electrical appliances away from water in box and/or sink.